Our U8 Academy offers professional training in a fun atmosphere focusing on the players individual skill development while introducing them to the world of soccer. Our Academy offers a summer/fall and spring session that allows players the flexibility to participate in full or half season sessions. Academy training sessions are usually two times a week for one hour. We also offer soccer play dates along with local East Bay soccer clubs in a structured, positive soccer experience and managed by the Academy coaches. For more information, please contact our Academy Coordinator, Scott Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Director of Coaching, Adam Cooper at email@example.com
U8 Academy program fees & schedule
- FULL YEAR (June 2021-May 2022) Training Fees = $900
- 2022 SPRING SEASON ONLY (January-May 2022) Training Fees = $500
- 2 days of training per week - Tuesday & Friday
Registration is $450.00 with additional training fee as noted in fee & schedule.
- Professional WCSSC Trainers at all trainings
- Proven advantage in developing young talent
- WCSSC Trainers are licensed, fingerprinted, and background checked.
- Each family is required to fill the following mandatory positions on your team; manager, treasurer, parent assistant coach (chosen by trainer). Other jobs include: team bench, social coordinator(s), fundraising coordinator, apparel coordinator, and tournament coordinator.
- ALL U8 aged players will make the Academy. We strive to keep all age groups in the Competitive Program “age pure”, but have guidelines in place for playing up.
- Apply online to attend the ID sessions.
- Attend the ID dates to see if the competitive program / U8 Academy is right for your child.
- Attend the ID sessions and be in the top 3 of the U8 player pool. U7 age players are able to tryout for the U8 Academy, but must attend at least one of the ID dates and must be recommended by the trainer to the U8 program.
- DOC approval.